Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Save up for FREE Holiday Cards

This blog is for all those Pampers parents! I know you spend a big chunk of your family paychecks on diapers and wipes, like I do, so you might as well get something back.

You may have noticed the "Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards" promotions on wipes and diapers.

If so, ya better start saving up those codes! I did and ended up with FREE Shutterfly Christmas photo cards (saving me more than 70 dollars last Christmas).

You don't have to use your rewards on cards, there are plenty of other things you can trade in your points in for (toys, books, coupons, sweepstakes and magazine subscriptions).

Here's what the codes look like ...


And ... the BEST part ... what for it ... you don't even have to be at your computer to enter the codes into your account!

Pampers has an I-phone app which makes the whole process that much easier! You type in the 15-digit code and submit ... it's that simple!

(I promise I'm not getting paid for promoting Pampers, I just wanted to share my experiences).

Enjoy!
Kathryn

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment