Search This Blog

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Kid Grocery Store

My daughter is almost two and a half-years-old and she's really getting into pretending and exploring. So, instead of throwing away a big box her wagon came in, I covered it with a plastic tablecloth (leftover from her birthday party) and started collecting the boxes from our pantry.

Within weeks, she had her very own grocery store of cereal, snacks, spaghetti ...etc. We already had a shopping cart and fake food (thanks to hand me downs from Grandma Dea Dea).


I found the wagon box was a perfect height for my girl.


This is just another way to keep your kids busy and learning while on a budget!

Total cost of this project: ZERO (I already had everything around the house!)

Kathryn :)
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment